Saturday, November 13, 2010

147/365 Hayride

There are two hayrides tonight.

One is girl scouts, in Forest Park.

One is Christy's family's farm.

Which one would I prefer to go to? The second, of course. Sounds like a good time with friends.

Which one am I in charge of? The first one. So Fiona and Eliza are going with me, and Iris and Bree are going with their families to Christy's. But I already know that we'll be skipping this event next year (the girl scout one) because it's a huge hassle. We have to sign up in September and pay by early October and there are no refunds and who knows how many girls will actually show: frustrating.

Fiona was glad Eliza was attending--actually, if Eliza was going to Christy's, I would have split the difference and just taken Daisy. But this way Jake and Billy get to sit around in their pajamas and we don't stress out over fun.

Autumn is too busy.

No comments: