Saturday, July 31, 2010

42/365 Upcoming Block Party Notice

I could use help with a few things for the block party...

I have 1 table. Does anyone else have one that they could bring out for food?

I know Tara is bringing a sprinkler of sorts. Cicely is bringing out a water table. Does anyone else have water tables or small pools that we can fill for the kids? I have water balloons that we will have ready.

Bridgett, are you doing a craft with the older kids?

We'll bring out a big trash can for trash. Would anyone be willing to take care of recycling?

I need someone (perhaps 2 people) to use their car to block off the street at the top of the block @6pm. Tara, could you use you car to partially block off the street at Grand?

Any other suggestions or help are appreciated. And yes, the current forecast for Tuesday is 100.

Thanks!
Zelda

No comments: