Thursday, June 23, 2011

276. What day is it?

I just published 275/365 and realized it had been several weeks since I last wrote here. To top that off, I was temporarily unaware of what the date actually was. Yup, it is summer. Totally completely summer.

And I have been writing over here for over a year, but the 365 format isn't working for me anymore. My thyroid is in check, for one, and so I don't find myself as hypergraphic and out of whack as I once did. I don't write every day anymore. Because I don't have to.

So I'm going to continue here, but I'm going to drop the 365. My other add-on blog, Ease in Fullness, is simply counted. I probably don't even need to do that, but something about these extra little blogs makes me want to number them.

How long? I don't know. I kind of like the pseudonyms, the kid conversations, the big old pat on the back for having the luck to live here. So we'll see.