Wednesday, April 27, 2011

257/365 Easter took some time

But I'm back. I think. It's been raining for 40 days and nights and my basement floor is wet and I'm stressed out about many things in almost every realm of my life. But I also know that this is the way it is. For me, at least. Many things break all at once and then there is a release and everything falls into place. Happily after all.

The block? What's up? Nothing. We have new mah jongg cards and haven't played. It's too wet to chat on the stoops. I actually ran out to talk with Bruce and Zelda the other day about Bruce's house being on the market. He told stories I'd already heard and filled all the gaps in conversation and I didn't care because it was a neighbor! And I hadn't seen them in forever!

There are many things these days that I don't write about. Again, in all realms of my life. I've developed some filters, but also my readership has grown to the point that I'm uncomfortable spilling my purse all over the table so much. But this blog I can usually say what I want because, what, I'm going to say too much about my garden? About the alley? My kids playing on the swingset?

But nothing is happening. Everything is wet and sleepy. Boring. Sorry. I have some alley pictures....and my potatoes keep growing in the wet wet cool spring air. But otherwise? Nada. Nope. Nothing.

No comments: