Sunday, June 20, 2010

1/365 Welcome


A lot happens between the sycamores on my block. We live right between them, with a group of neighbors who will be appearing here. What is this? My attempt to capture a year of living in the worst house on the best block on the south side, of course. A little conversation, some photos, like South City Musings except on overdrive. No talk about the parish or the extended family or my ten favorite boozy girl drinks. Just kids and neighbors and mah jongg and barbecues and crime fighting block captaining. Although I hope there isn't much of that last part.

3 comments:

Mali said...

Looking forward to it. I love seeing photos, getting to know how you (and your family) live.

mh said...

Ok. That picture is TOO cute!! I'll be checking back here just for more of that!

Dona said...

Somehow I missed that you began a new blog! Adding it to my feed. Love the colors!